At BRG Research Services we have developed a reliable system of screening qualified participants to secure you a superior focus group.
Once the characteristics of the focus group are established, BRG launches what we call "exact recruit." This involves
- Calling random or targeted sample to recruit qualified participants
- Screening and recruiting the necessary individuals to attend each focus group
- Mailing a reminder letter and driving instructions to the facility
- Giving a reminder call to each participant 24 hours before the scheduled appointment
- Delivering a profile report for each recruit to the client
If an individual cancels, we immediately begin the process of replacement. We remain on stand-by up to the last minute before a scheduled focus group. Our objective in the focus-group process is to find qualified participants and follow through to assure attendance, which allows you the liberty to concentrate solely on the material to be covered.